Brigadier General Paul Nelson
Deputy Assistant Secretary General for Intelligence
• Perspectives on the character of war in the information age
• What missions or role do we envisage for future C2ISR aircraft?
• How will fifth generation fighters alter the way that we exercise C2ISR in the battlespace?
• What’s the air component contribution to the joint force, as a member of the joint team?
• How do we assess the capabilities or capacities that must exist in the joint force?
• Understanding the operational integration of air, space and cyber
• Strategic integration and the need to improve data sharing between NATO partners
• The cultural, political and technological limits to interoperability and ISR integration in NATO
• Main acquisition priorities for NATO from an analytics perspective