Lieutenant General Gina Grosso
Deputy Chief of Staff for Manpower, Personnel and Services
Headquarters U.S. Air Force
• What skill set is required to achieve success in future air conflict?
• How should the USAF work to overcome issues with recruitment and retention of highly skilled airmen and women?
• How should senior commanders cultivate an environment of supportive skills development in decision-making and specialist skills in ISR?
• What are the current performance metrics being used and what changes are needed to create incentives for retention?
• What can military learn from industry in sourcing and developing the best talent?