Major General Andreas Kraak
NATO Deployable Air Command & Control Centre
How do we balance our force structure and capabilities to ensure that we can penetrate and persist in a highly contested, peer environment, whilst maintaining our advantage in humanitarian/peace operations or permissive, counter-terror or insurgency missions?
Implications for aircraft acquisitions:
• A light ISR aircraft need for permissive environments?
• A move away from exquisite or ‘big wing’ aircraft?
• The relevance of AEW&C aircraft?
• Adoption of unmanned, or manned-unmanned networks of aircraft?
Group Captain Roberto Da Cunha Follador, Head, Brazilian Aeronautical Commission in Europe
Air Commodore Ian Gale, Assistant Chief of Staff Capability Development C2ISR, HQ Air Command
Major General Andreas Kraak, Special Assistant COM AIRCOM for Multi Domain C2, NATO DACCC
12:25 PM MDC2 In A Multi-National Framework
• MDC2 translated in an international, coalition arena
• NATO approach to integrating space and cyber into its operations
• Major challenges in creating the infrastructure necessary for multi-domain C2